Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Weight!

No idea why I posted this picture. It just jumped out and said "Post this one!" Yikes!

I am really disliking how long these last pounds are deciding to stay with me after the birth of my Maya 7 and a half months ago. I knew they weren't going to melt away, I knew I would have to work at it.

I am so sick of working at it!

I am at the gym 4-5 times a week. I sweat my butt off, my legs are killing me, my arms are ready to fall off and I am still frigging stuck! I've been doing a no sugar diet for two months. I have dropped 15 pounds because of this and exersize, but I have been saying that for a couple weeks now. I hate this. I am not indulging, not snacking on horrible crap, not drinking pop everyday and I am still staying away from sugar. Not everyday like I had been, but I don't eat it after dinner and I have it in VERY small incriments. AUGH.

And here I am, thinking I don't want to stop at two kids. But, I am going to be selfish and say, I am pretty sure I will because I don't want to go through this crap again! I love both of my little kiddos more than the world, loved being pregnant and will always carry a reminder of them with me, literally, but enough already!!

I enjoy getting to the gym and working at it, pushing myself and I do feel good. So geez, what's with my butt, gut and rutt?!


4 comments:

Stillman Family said...

OH PLLLEEAAASEE! You really look good Jennifer! I know what you mean though and now I am going to gain it back with this pregnancy...thanks for reminding me. ha ha

That Chick who likes to Procreate said...

you know what they say. . . 9 months on, 9 months off! unless you're marathon nursing of course.

Jennifer Blattner said...

With Hayden it took 6 months, so that's making me more bummed. Plus, I gained more with him! And dropped to less than before him. Argh! Sorry, this girl's not nursin, wishing I would have now though!
Thanks Kristen!!

top knot extensions said...

I think you look GREAT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...