Thursday, April 2, 2009

Holy Crap!

Most people, okay everyone, thinks Hayden looks just like me. I know this, but I don't see it. Until now! I was going through some pics that my mom gave me a couple years ago. And HOLY CRAP! Yep, he looks like me! See for yourself:








Hayden on his 1st birthday!



Me on my 1st birthday!
















Hayden, age 3
Me around age 3.
I know these aren't quite as close, but you get the gist. Hard to find exact matches!
And then, there's me and Miss Maya. It's crazy that we all started out around the same size. We don't remember it, we only have pictures to show us. But still, it's really hard to comprehend that the babies we have are just like we were. Know what I mean?
Here's the reason I say this:



Maya, 6 months.
Me, Christmas 1976, 7 1/2 months










This is the only dress my mom saved of mine from way back when. Hopefully, it stays a treasure.
All done with my comparisons. It is crazy to look and see myself in these two. Hayden more so of course. I need to get my hands on some baby pics of Buddy to get some comparisons!
I apologize if this post is all over the place. It looks just fine on my posting page, but doesn't always do the right thing on the actual blog page.

3 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

That first one of you and Hayden are crazy!!!

top knot extensions said...

I told you!!!

Confessions of a Mom said...

ah, yeah. The only thing telling you apparent is the lack of quality photos back then. Will all our photos age like that for our kids? All mine looks the same. Well, not like you, that would be weird. But aged. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...