Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pool Time!

Mother's Day is really early for me to be in the pool. Our pool isn't heated, we leave that up to the sun. Since it's already been in the 100's, the pool is warm enough to enjoy!
It was Maya's first time in the pool and she LOVED it! Her smile seriously never left her face. She was mostly just floating in her little craft, but she kicked and smiled the entire time!

First "submersion".

Her little craft. It's got a cover on it that we did put on (for you UV ray aversion people! and she is slathered in 50 SPF lotion.) :)


This is Hayden "swimming all by himself". I am going to get him signed up for swimming lessons soon. He mostly loves just hanging out on the big step playing in the water with toys, so we need to get him moving!


I was actually in it a couple days prior to this. Hench the major tan/sunburn lines on me!

So, here in Arizona we've already started our summer. In a couple of months, we will be hermits locked in the house with the safety of air conditioning. So all y'all who complained about the duration of winter, that's exactly what I'll be doing because of the summer here.

Happy Summer!!!

5 comments:

tiredmamasunite said...

oh my gosh so cute!! and your pool is awesome!

the first time i took truman to the pool up at the park he was about 9 months old. i thought i would just dip in his feet. ha! he fully submerged himself in there! i was wet from head to toe and i had to walk home with a white dress on which was totally see-through at this point. now i come prepared.

Anonymous said...

wow, that was me (alisha) responding. somehow i have 2 google accounts. bear with me.

Jennifer Blattner said...

I was curious who it was at first, but when I saw the name Truman, I knew it was you!

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

So cute! We need to get Maya and Trey together--this arranged marriage has to start somewhere-lol

Laura - said...

Incredibly jealous of that pool!!! So, when are you flying all of us whitey minnesotans to AZ to relax in your pool?!?!?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...