Monday, May 9, 2011

It may be time for a change...

Miss is getting bigger and her bed is not. She has yet to ask for a big bed. Nor has she done the game of getting out of bed once put to bed. However, based on recent body positions, I am thinking it may, perhaps, be time, perhaps, to move on, perhaps, to a full size bed.

Peaceful with her new toy from Grandpa. (about 10 minutes after falling asleep)


What I walked into when I awoke about 6am.




And about 7:30am.

*Sigh* My baby girl is growing up.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I waited a LONG time before moving Ali out of her crib, too. She was way too large for it, but never got out of it!But you know what? Her compliance on that area hasn't changed. She's been in a big girl bed for a year and a half and has never gotten out of it without permission, either! Maybe you'll have the same experience. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...