Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sleepy Sleeperson

I recently put in 100's of pictures (I'm just a little behind) into the kids' albums. As I was doing this, I realized just how many pictures I have taken of Maya just sleeping. I assume it is my subconcious telling me to take them, as this is pretty much the only way I am guarenteed her sitting still for a photo.
As I looked at them, I am glad I do take pictures of her sleeping. She looks so peaceful. She also shows how flexible and funny she is. Amazing I can still capture her personality even while she is fast asleep. =)

One of her last nights in the crib.

Very rare moment of her falling asleep during daylight.

One last one in her crib with all her bedtime pals.

Her first night cuddled in her toddler bed.

Not sure if this s an attack of the Lamb or if she was holding it and then moved.

I have so many more, but I don't think I need to overload it. These were only ones I found in a quick search of pictures. Soon, there will be pictures taken in a super big girl bed! She's starting to get a little big for the toddler one. =(

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOOOOVE sleeping pictures!! They're just so risky to capture, I don't get them often. Those are precious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...