Sunday, January 15, 2012

Handsome Hayden in the Snow, Pic 3

I'm ahead of myself on my little photo "game".  Woot!
The kids and I headed up the mountain to spend a couple days in Flagstaff with my brother and his family.  It was nice to get away from the Valley and see a little snow.  We saw more snow in Flagstaff than we did the entire time we were in Minnesota for Christmas.  A smidge confusing for the kids.

Hayden begged to play outside in the backyard, so we bundled up and both kids had a blast.  It is tough to get a good picture of Hayden at this age.  He either makes too goofy a smile, wants nothing to do with a photo or has a good smile/look and moves before the pic is snapped.  I finally got a really good one of him:
Before

After

I know, not tons of difference, but I like it.  =)

2 comments:

Stubbette said...

Waving 'hello' from the UK where there live another Hayden and Maya brother and sister, also 3 years apart in age, albeit a couple of years older. And they both love the snow and cycling too!

Sarah (who also got married in 2000!)

Jennifer Blattner said...

That is so cool! Thanks for the comments, awesome to know how far my little blog has traveled. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...