Monday, December 29, 2008

Maya's Baptism


A precious gift from heaven above will be welcomed into God's family with love.


The Baptism invitation Maya was baptized over our visit home to Minnesota for Christmas. We had Hayden baptized in Minnesota as well. I have a thing about doing this sacrement at my hometown church. My parents were married there, I was baptized, received first communion, confirmed and married in this church. It's has changed dramatically in recent years, with a full blown restoration, but it's still, my church.

St. Aloysius Catholic Church in Olivia, Minnesota. Gorgeous.

Anyway, Maya looked absolutely gorgeous in white. She let out a scream while water was being pored over her head, but was an angel for the rest of the ceremony. The baptism was held in the new Baptismal room.


With my brother, Andy, Maya's (and Hayden's) Godfather. Father Paul van de Crommert. Buddy's sister, Christine, Maya's (and Hayden's) Godmother.


1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I LOVE your church!!!! It is beautiful and thats so neat you did all those special occasions in that church!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...