Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cheshire Grins

I am seriously cracking up because Maya is now making the exact face in the exact saucer that Hayden did at the same age of just about 4 months. It is so crazy how two different kids, although siblings, can make the same face along with the same noise. They do this mmmm sound with this face that simply cracks me up.
I cannot believe Hayden was once this little either! I pulled up the pic and got a little sad because you can never get those glorious baby times back. Ah, if they would stay babies for another year, I would be a happy Mama. Don't get me wrong, I am so a happy mama now, but the baby phase just slips by so fast..... They do so much in such a short period of time. I would love to be able to extend that.
So, here's my "Cheshire Cat Faced Babies". My mom came up with the name for the face. And if you know what it is, it's quite accurate.

My baby Hayden with his silly face....

And Miss Maya sporting the same grin...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! they do look alike!!

top knot extensions said...

That is SOOO funny!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...