Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hair Bow Success!!!

I finally got a bow in Maya's hair and it stayed for the better part of the day!!! I am soooo not a person who will put a band around my child's head with a big old flower or bow on it. I can't do it. I feel so bad for the babies I see with this big old garden on their head! I am totally like this with babies getting their ears pierced as well, so I am sorry if I offend anyone, it's just not me! I did get one of those bands as a gift and I put it on her just to see what she'd look like. Well, something just didn't look right and she screamed her head off! HA HA! So I love the velcro bow idea! We didn't go anywhere today, so I thought I'd see how long this little girl would be able to keep it attached. I think it looks pretty darn cute. But I am so fine with nothing in her hair as well! I was not expecting a baby with this much hair, so I am just figuring out the trick to keeping it in.
Had she been a baldy you may ask? Well, she would probably not be wearing anything on her head.
Perhaps we'll see how it works tomorrow with a run to Target and a stay at daycare.







1 comment:

Anna said...

jealous! not enough hair on beatrix yet! it's a fuzz ball!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...