Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our 2008 Family Photo Session

These are my favorite pics from our latest session with our photographer, Jackie Lindfors! See "My Friends who Blog" to see more of her work! I am having so much more fun with the pictures we have had taken with her than with any studio photographer I've been too. I love having more playful pics then the super posed stiff look. Although I do cherish all of our pictures we've had taken, there is something about these and all our others Jackie has taken that I love even more.
It's our first time having pictures taken outside and I love them! However, it was 94 degrees that day and I had to wear a sweater. You'd never know how much I was sweating by looking at these! Enjoy!



Our first kiss on camera since our wedding day. Let the Aww's begin.....
Maya and Mommy time.
The Blattner family. I absolutely love this finish. It's not sepia, but has an old quality to it.

Me and Buddy in our first pic together since the arrival of the kids.

Daddy doing what Daddy's love to do.
Our little man, Hayden, showing his personality. Always with the tongue.

Miss Maya, so yummy...

My FAVORITE pic, possibly ever so far. The Aww's continue.....

3 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I love them--they turned out so good!I wish we could have her do pictures ALL the time!

jackie said...

Thanks Jennifer:) You guys are too fun! Can't wait to do it again.

top knot extensions said...

Those turned out SOOO cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...