Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas is coming!!!!!!!!!


Okay, so I've been having fun with this whole blog thing. I figured out how to get music on here, obviously, but then I got to realizing that I will be able to put Christmas music on here!!! WOO HOO!!!

Living here in Arizona it's hard to get into the Christmas mood. Having snow on the ground may suck, but it sure helps with getting into the Christmas spirit. Each year has gotten easier, but it always helps me to hear that Christmas music I love so much! Stay "tuned", I've got my playlist ready to go. I'll try to hold off until after Thanksgiving, but I already have O Holy Night running through my head.......


For all you Minnesotans checking in on me, I will post some pics which I am sure will give you quite the chuckle. Snowmen on display upon rock. It's quite a humerous thing to drive around the valley at this time of year when people start to get into holiday spirit. We obviously don't get snow, so when you put a snowman in your front yard, there is something not quite right.


I am rambling on, but I am looking forward to this Christmas as it's Maya's first!

1 comment:

top knot extensions said...

I just got your comment...VERY FUNNY!!! I know in a way I kinda want our house to sell so we can stay here for longer, but then there is that part of me that is super excited for my new house!!! Oh and I am excited for Christmas too!!! But dont expect any Christmas decorations up on the outside of our house...once again the scrooge house!!! I just really dont want Christmas lights up on my house in JULY again!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...