Friday, November 28, 2008

The Decorating has begun! Bring on Christmas!

Helper Hayden getting the ornaments on the tree. This was his first time really helping!
The finished tree!
The season is here, so my decorating has begun! I am getting more into the holidays in Arizona as the years go by. With no snow and an unbiting chill, it was hard to get into when we first came to the desert. But, now that the kids have arrived, I think the holiday spirit will get to me sooner each year. Hayden is continually asking when Christmas will be here and when the "Christmas Man" is going to come. I am so excited to see his face on Christmas morning after Santa, aka the Chrismas Man, has come. This is the start of the years where he has an understanding of what is in store!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...