Friday, November 21, 2008

Hayden and his sister

Maya hasn't quite figured out to smile at the camera yet! But, she'll smile for Hayden anytime!
When I got Hayden in the car the other day to head to preschool, he said the FRIGGIN CUTEST thing. First of all, Hayden is not an aggressive kid. He doesn't hit, bite, kick, spit, etc. to other children. He does hit his Daddy, but it is all in play. So, with that fact ticked off, this is what Hayden said: "Mommy, I don't hit Maya." I said, "Of course not, that wouldn't be nice would it?" He said, "No, she is just to precious." My heart seriously skipped! How sweet is that?

Hayden loves his sister. When she is on the floor under her little Baby Einstein play mat thingy (term?) he lays down next to her and talks with her. She is in the process of trying to roll over, so she'll roll toward him and grab his face and talk to him. He gobbles it up and laughs and talks back. When she's in her swing and cries, he rushes and asks her whats wrong, tries to find her NUK and can usually get it in the right way. Loves to hold and feed her. He's held her hand in the car. He has to push her in the stroller into the gym. And whenever someone comes over to visit, including the Schwan's man, he always says, "Wanna see my baby sister?"
That, I think, is true love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is seriously cute. how old is hayden? i am hoping tru is like that when we have #2.

Laura - said...

Ah! Adorable! Granted, Tyler is 13 so he doesn't really say that cute stuff anymore but the way he treats his baby sister is absolutely priceless!! I am SO on your page...heart just melts.

Jennifer Blattner said...

Hayden is three. I think we spaced them perfectly. Things like this are just priceless!

Anna said...

super cute.
cute little boys make me melt too.

Anonymous said...

my bro and i are 3 years apart too and he was always extremely nice to me growing up, and i was not always nice to him. actually, this is probably still the case! lol! no no, it's beautiful they have that kind of relationship already, i so hope that is the case with my kids. tru is starting to mess with his baby cousin bebins a bit but i knew this was coming since he's been the under dog for so long. he takes her nuk, which is silly because he never wanted one when he was that age anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...