Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008! Hayden loved trick-or-treating last year so we thought it would be a snap to get him in his costume to get going. Nope! It was a struggle, he wouldn't get into it for anything. Thanks to our neighbor, Brian, who wanted to see Optimus Prime, that got him to get into costume! He then had a blast running around and pulling the wagon from house to house. Maya got tuckered out handing out candy with me, but looked adorable in her bumble bee costume!


Last minute carving, pretty good huh?

Cutest little baby bumble bee!

Hayden and his best buds and neighbors, Clark and Kyle.


Me, Bumble Maya and Optimus Prime, aka Hayden


And they're off...

Buddy and the kiddies.


A worn out Little Bee.








2 comments:

top knot extensions said...

Well you have been a busy little blogger!!! Your blog looks great!!! I am so glad that you are doing one. I love seeing everyones blogs and keeping up with everyone! its not like I dont see you every day but it is still fun seeing pictures!!!

Jennifer Blattner said...

I am having fun! I can't believe I figured some of this stuff out by myself! Keep checking, I am getting addicted!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...