Monday, July 13, 2009

One of my favorite things

One of my absolute favorite things is hearing my kids laugh and have fun, together. Another is that of Daddy joining in on the fun!
I left my kiddos with a babysitter today to go and get my hair cut and colored. Buddy was going to be home before me. I got home about seven thirty. I walked in the house and only heard the sound of Speed Channel. Hmmm..... No Hayden running to the door to welcome me home. No puppy greeting me. I wasn't expecting to hear Maya, thinking she would be in bed. Nope, gate was still up guarding the stairs. No light on in the bathroom, so they weren't hanging out with Daddy while, well, you know.
Are they outside? It's still over a hundred degrees but there they were. I saw a flash of yellow coming towards me with laughs from Hayden and a HUGE smile from Maya. Then, I hear Buddy telling Hayden to turn around and come back.
This is what they were doing:

In the second video, Buddy comments on Maya being in a parade. I think this girl could be a future beauty queen of some kind! She's got the wave goin!!

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Thats so cute!!!!!!!!! By the way super cute invites!!!! We will be there--still bummed your out of town for Trey's!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...