Tuesday, August 4, 2009

She's 1 today!


Today is the day I have been dreading for exactly one year. A year ago, I was hugely pregnant and just wanting the baby out. Today, I would give anything to have that feeling back again.

Miss Maya is one today. I have so enjoyed having this little sweetheart around. I've wanted to stop time so many times to keep moments alive. Those moments are way gone and now she's just about walking.

Maya was born with a full head of dark hair which is now blonde and curly. She's popped four teeth and is working on another. From just being able to lay on her back and kick her feet, she's a speed demon crawler who is pretty much walking, but still lands on her butt too much to be considered fully walking. She smiled for me on her one month birthday and now she beams showing off those four teeth and squishing up her nose. She's been long out of the infant carrier that she came home in and is now a front facing diva. And to go along with the diva, she has a drama queen side of her that comes out at times.

We didn't know we were having a girl. I always thought this baby was a girl. One year ago, I had a baby girl. She is all girl and we are enjoying her to the hilt!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MAYA!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...