Friday, October 16, 2009

Replenishment


I have my coffee in the morning and use the facilities numerous times because of it. I always leave the door open because guarenteed I will have a visit from at least one.

Today, I heard the pitter patter of little bare feet on the tile approaching. Little Miss Maya came toddling in, with a big smile on her face and my coffee cup held in her hands. She held the cup out to me with a look that said, "Here Mommy, I thought you needed this, so I brought it to you!"

Apparently you must replenish what you have just lost?

She looked so proud of herself!! I took the cup, put it down, scooped her up, Gave her a big hug and a Thank You, and walked out to a little trail of puddles.

Such a sweetheart.
*I must add that the cup was less than half full and not hot at all!! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...