Friday, February 18, 2011

How did you grow so big overnight?

Have you heard this song? I have known it since November and I still tear up when I hear it. I first heard it in the slideshow our photographer put together with our family pictures along with a few others. The refrain started up just when it was flipping through pictures of Hayden.I completely started to bawl. Not cry, bawl. Luckily Buddy wasn't home so I didn't have to explain myself. I have since put this one and others on my ipod. The kids enjoy them as much as I do. I do have to keep my composure when listening to this one.
Now, before you click on it, get some baby pics of your first born or second, third, forth, all of them, whomever, and start flipping through them. You'll see what I mean. Seriously, I tear up every time. Every. Single. Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...