Friday, April 1, 2011

Miss Maniac

A fun afternoon was not had on Tuesday. Maya, in all her adorableness, became a devil.

She looked so pretty in her Springy floral bubble dress that she has been begging to wear. She decided to color on it. With pen. Not all over, just a few choice spots on th chest.

Later on, she wanted something to drink. Particularily Grandpa's juice. This is what we call the Crystal Light concoction of lemonade and iced tea w/ lemon to create a diet Arnold Palmer, that was discovered at Grandpa B's long ago.

Before I could get to the fridge, Maya decided a drink was not good enough, better to take a shower in it.

She's a warm water kind of girl, so this wasn't the batheing experience she was hoping for. And yes I let her stand there crying while I got the camera.


Since I now had the chore of cleaing the floor and then cleaning out the refrigerator, the kids had to get outside. Just about done cleaning the fridge, on my last couple of door shelves, I hear a blood chilling scream.


WTF! It's Hayden. With H you kind of have to feel around the crying to see how serious it really is. I got him to calm down a little and notice a little scratch near his eye. I had heard Maya's name mentioned in the sobs, so came to the conclusion she scratched him. He already has scratches on the other side of his face from her last weekend. A scratch was not worth the scream I heard. THEN, after hugs and calming words, I look again at his eye. Not just a scratch, it was puffing up. I looked at Maya who is standing there holding an iron rod!!


Where she came across this is beyond me, but I finally figured out what the scream was for. She had whacked him with the rod right near his eye.



This is two days later, the lid is purple now, and the scrapes are healing. Thankfully it wasn't the actual eye and nothing was broken.


I have a rambunctious little diva on my hands.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...