Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hayden's Kindergarten Picture, A Mystery

Hayden had his first school picture taken sometime back in September.  He wore a dark grey polo with white stripes. 
In mid-October, he brought home the folder with the picture to be approved and a package to be ordered.  I must say, holy fricking expensive for even the cheapest package!  I digress.  I chose to order just the CD so I could print them.  Picture was fine, not "Oh my gosh this is the best picture ever", but it was good.  It was his first school picture, so a little sentimental.  I sent it back to school with him the day they were to be returned.
On Wednesday, Hayden came home with the disc.  The disc with this picture:
Um...I didn't fill out the part for a retake, I didn't pay for a retake.  I know what he was wearing on picture day and I know that this picture was not from picture day.  It was from Orange and Black day the week before Halloween.  
I am very confused, but okay with it.  This is a better picture!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...