Monday, March 26, 2012

Batgirl Reappeared

I usually let the kids pic out what they will wear.  Usually they are fine, sometimes it's a fight and other times, I'm all whatever.  If we're not going anywhere, be mismatched.  If we are going to be seen in public, you will be presentable. 
Last Wednesday, Maya decided her BatGirl costume was the outfit to wear.  We were going to be in public, quite a bit, I had tons of things to do and I was not in any mood to fight.  I asked if it was what she was going to wear.  Yep, it was.  Was she sure?  Yes.  Do you know you are going to daycare?  Yes, I am wearing BatGirl.  Much to my own shock, I gave in and went with it.  It prettied up her hair and said no mask unless we are home.  OK.




She wore it ALL DAY LONG!  Three girls at daycare asked if they could borrow it.  Two girls said they are going to buy one when their moms picked them up.  The mask and arm sleeves were removed for public vision and cuz I knew they'd be lost, broken or misplaced somewhere.  Upon return home, however, they were promptly put back on. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...