Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!

The kids and I held onto a surprise for Buddy for two months! I am so shocked that Hayden didn't spill the beans! The surprise was a picture of myself and the kids taken by the wonderful photographer, Jackie Lindfors. I had to get them done in April because Jackie was almost 9 months pregnant at the time and wouldn't be able to take them much later!! So, I figured, great! I can do it for a Mother's Day gift to myself!! And, I got some cute pics of Maya in her yellow tutu that I am using for her birthday invitations.
So, because you are dying to see, here they are!!

A definite favorite forever.....This next one is the one we gave to Buddy for Father's Day. I made it into a little 4x6 card so I didn't have to wrap up the 11x14. ;)So, Happy Father's Day Daddy/Buddy!!!!! We love you!!!

We got him a little something else too. Let's just say Buddy and Hayden are going to have an afternoon of fun and "more than meets the eye..."

2 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I cant wait for his 1 year shoot in Oct!!!!! (i know its after 1 year but I wanted him walking) Those are precious!

Anonymous said...

these are absolutely incredible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...