Friday, June 26, 2009

It's getting close...

The days are flying by too fast. We have a camping trip next weekend over the 4th of July, two weeks after that, the kids and I head off to Minnesota for a 10 day vacation. Then, just as we arrive home, Maya turns one.

I am not ready for this!!! It's just about a month away. I didn't have this dread when Hayden turned one. I loved each day as it came and went, anticipating what his next move would be. With Maya, knowing she is probably my last baby, I don't like to see her go to bed at night. I don't like to know that the next day she is older, bigger and on to another adventure. I want to keep her little. I looked through her albums yesterday beginning the day she was born and it's hard to remember holding her so tiny.


I was hugely pregnant at this time last year. I loved being pregnant even if I did complain every day towards the end. It was summer in Arizona and it's not a fun thing to have a barrel on your belly. I miss those kicks and hickups and rolls going on inside. I sometimes find myself just putting my hand on that spot just under my belly button trying to remember what those movements felt like. Sigh.....

I'm gonna need a baby fix soon. My brother and sis-in-law better get going soon...

4 comments:

Stillman Family said...

I will have to bring our baby over for you to get your fix!

Anonymous said...

why are baby bellies so charming and beautiful on OTHERS right now. so wonderful and you're making me be grateful for where i am right now.

maya is NOT ALLOWED to turn one, although 1-3 is my absolute FAVORITE time in babies, especially girls because they learn so much so fast!! i wish i could be there to hear all the words and see what she gets into!

top knot extensions said...

You can have mine, just give her back when she turns 2!!!

top knot extensions said...

The class is a "personal" class so she can do it whenever and she comes to you. It is 300 for 2 so 150 each. Let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...