Thursday, June 4, 2009

Miss Independent 10 Monther

My Maya turned 10 months today. I am so sad that time is flying by so dang fast!! She's such fun baby girl and is growing so freakin fast.
She no longer likes to eat from a spoon and I just stocked up on baby food.... Time for trickery and adding it to pasta as a sauce. She's eaten an entire hotdog in one sitting and three chicken nuggets plus a 1/4 of an avocado in another sitting. Very hard to find meats soft enough for someone with two teeth!
She seems to have no interest in walking just yet. Crawling is so much faster! Babbling is so great!! I love listening to Babababa, Dadada, Mamamama, BAH. And she's a screecher! Man, she's got on high pitch. I think she's a soprano. Her drama queen has started appearing. Walk away from her, and she throws her head back, then forward, arms up and face into the floor in a fit. It's a girl! I wouldn't change anything about her for the world. Okay, I'd make her smaller and younger so I could relive these little things.

Yep, she eats rocks. That's what we get for living in Arizona.

No such thing as a full grass yard here.


Oh, and we got a puppy. This is Prada.

3 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

You got another puppy? I thought you hated it last time lol

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Gymboree but you have to buy the blower thing too cuz it has like 6 holes where the bubbles come out at once... Chandler never has it but I finally found it at scottsdale. I think it was 6 bucks for everything

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful, love the curls, now worries on the walking yet, plenty of time for that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...