Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving week...

This week always goes entirely too fast. My parents have been coming down to visit this week for the last several years. They get here on the Saturday before Thanksgiving and leave the Saturday after. They left today.
We cram in visiting my brother's house, shopping, playtime with kids, shopping, outings, eating and shopping into one week and it's never long enough. There is always great anticipation by Hayden and then he can't get enough of Grandma and Grandpa. Maya was all over them this year! I think they both memorized her books in the week they were here.
This is a short post, I am tired from a day of decorating and sewing and have a crappy cold. I always, always enjoy my time spent with my parents. But, it is always so dang hard when they have to leave. I can't hold back tears, I can't hide my sadness. It really sucks living so far away from my family.
There, that's it. That's pretty much the reason for the post. I don't have pictures to share. I always seem to forget the camera when they are here, just too much to do.
I'm just really sad to be so far away from 'home'.

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Oh man I am feeling you on the COLD! I am sorry your sad right now--I dont like that but completely understand! Are you going there for Christmas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...