Saturday, February 6, 2010

She's 18 Months already

I'm feeling guilty for not starting this blog the minute Hayden was born. Why? See the last how many posts! Since "day one" I've taken both the kids' pics every three months for the first year, every six months for next two and then onc ea year following. So that's: 3 mo., 6 mo., 9 mo., 1 yr, 18 mo., 2 yrs., 2.5 yrs., 3, 4... And seriously, I am so anal about when they turn each specific age, they have been taken on the day they turn that age or at least the day after. Not before.
But, because I started this blog when Maya was a baby, it feels like all I do is post about her! Hayden is a great kid. Cute, smart, funny, and wonderful. But, because he has gone through all the changes that Maya is just starting, he gets left behind so to speak.
Kids change so much up until they are 3. Hayden is four and hasn't changed all that much in the last year. Know what I mean?! Maya has gone from just sitting up to crawling to walking to running to climbing and on. Hayden is learning like crazy, but to look at him isn't a big change.
So, without further rambles from my guilty self, here are Maya's 18 month pictures. I wish I had the cd for Hayden's pictures from the past. I would so do a comparison of the two.
Sigh.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

OK- now I feel guilty for not doing so many pictures... but guess I have always felt I take so many on my own that I did not have to spend all the money...

For me, I have way more blog posts of Mav when he was little, because I had so much more time then... and my posts were shorter and more about what we did that day. Now they are longer, and more in-depth.

Cute 18 month pictures by the way. The purse and leg warmers are adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...