Monday, February 22, 2010

I'll be what?

Hayden and I had a conversation centered around Playdough and making snakes out of the salty stuff. He said that I couldn't make a snake yet because I wasn't big enough.

Me: What do you mean, "big enough"?

H: You will be big enough in 2 months.

Me: How much bigger?

H: 25

Me: 25 what? (obviously plotting my wardrobe in two months time)
H: 25 old.

Me: I'll be 25 years old in two months?

H: Yep.

Me: Yep, I'll be 25 years old in two months. :)
__________________________________________________________
On another note, I found this adorable recycled skirt on Etsy last week and I couldn't pass it up! In fact, I got two. This one and a pink and grey one with a diamond on it. The person who makes them is local, so I was lucky to cut off the shipping costs and pick them up! The skirt is made out of old tee-shirts! I love it!! I was going to pair it with babylegs today, but it was a bit chilly out and she needed more coverage.
The Etsy shop has more than just these darlings. Check it out here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mydaddysshirt?ga_search_query=mydaddysshirt&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

1 comment:

Christine Levesque said...

He really said 35 and you just thought it was 25..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...