Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It's a low key day on Mother's Day here. I pretty much do nothing, as it should be. Buddy is in charge of kids, all day long! No diaper changes for me. I get lots of hugs and kisses.
I was woken up with a plate of banana and 2 pieces of toast and a cup of coffee and a loud "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" I got about three bites of banana and most of a piece of toast. Maya seemed to think it was hers and mine. I got a great card complete with a sticker that says, "1 in 1,000,000 Mom" which I am wearing proudly. Buddy said Hayden was REALLY excited about bringing me breakfast in bed. I need to find an actual tray for occasions such as this, even if it's only used once a year. The only tray we have, which worked well, was the removable tray from the high chair.

A quick trip to Target and I finally got my Garmin holder stand thing. It's the weighted thing that keeps it from sliding all over the dash. I've wanted this for a while. I also got a bunch of flowers. Hayden helped me arrange them in a vase when we got home. He told me Happy Mother's Day again.

The morning was completed with brunch out. Maya was a stinker and wouldn't sit still. Hayden told me Happy Mother's Day about 3 times without prodding from Daddy. That's the best.

It is now time to veg out by the pool with my book, son and hubby while my daughter naps. Pizza later for dinner and then the day is done.

Mother's Day needs to happen quarterly, at least.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy Mothers Day!! Sounds like you are having a great day! Hope your birthday was great too!
Cute sticker! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...