Saturday, May 8, 2010

What goes around...

I got Miss M from her nap today and she had filled her pants for the 4th time today!! GEEZ!! Anyway, that has little to do with the story, but 4 times?! As I laid her on the changing table, she screamed. I could tell she/I had somehow twisted her arm and was mad at me for it. Oops!! I apologized up and down and kissed up and down and she stopped crying.
I was in the process of removing her diaper when she pointed at me and said, "Mommy, Owie!" with her bottom lip sticking out. (I need to get a picture of that one of these days.) Cleaned her up, kissed and apologized up and down again.
While doing the repeat of kissing and apologizing, I was walking out of her room. I was obviously paying attention to her, ran right into the door jamb and was snickered at.
Ya, back at you Mom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...