Monday, January 31, 2011

Such a Hayden


Hayden had knee slappers rolling off his tongue today. I wish I would have had a pen and paper handy so I could jot them all down. However, I did not, so I only remember a couple pretty close to exact.

1. We picked the rest of the oranges and lemons off the trees today as I was pruning them. Hayden asked to make lemonade. I told him I really didn't know how to make real lemonade with lemons and sugar. He says, "just watch Ni Hao, Kai Lan and she'll tell you. She knows how, she'll show you."

2. I was cleaning up the kitchen as H and Maya are playing and being extremely loud and crazy. Then, he gets quiet and says to stop. "Maya, we have to stop playing like this, I'm allergic to sisters."

I may start wearing a fanny pack equipped with that pen and paper, there were a few more today that sooo needed to be documented.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...