Monday, June 6, 2011

Class of 2011


Hayden graduated on Friday! Okay, he graduated from preschool, but it was still a big thing for us! The class had a little ceremony for which he got to wear a hat, got a diploma and a little trophy, each child gave their mom a rose, and this momma got a little choked up. It was just like a high school graduation. Just on a waaay smaller scale.
So The Dude is going to Kindergarten in two months. AAAck! I knew he'd grow up, just didn't realize how flipping fast it would happen. He is very excited about going to a big school and I am too, it's a big thing. *Sigh*
My tough little man and the rose he gave me. This kid was the biggest in his little class by a couple of inches and by far the most handsome. Fact.

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Ohhhh I can not believe he is starting Kindergarten--Trey starts with Miss Stacey in August...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...