Saturday, June 18, 2011

What's going on in her lil noggin?



It's been a rough week. Some of this reasoning is the whole trying to teach Miss the whole going to the potty thing.

This is what I think is going through Maya's head about this whole potty-training fiasco: "Seriously, this whole going on the toilet thing is a joke. If I sit on the toilet, do what I am supposed to, I get praised, treats and cheers. But, I am going to have to wipe MYSELF, flush MYSELF, pull up my own pants and to top it off, get to the toilet on time. However, if Mommy or Daddy put a diaper or Pull-Up on me, they: clean me up, throw the dirty goods away, help me put my pants back on and I get clean drawers. Plus, I can do it anywhere, in any room, at any time and I don't have to make a mad dash to any toilet. I don't get the praise I do like. I don't get a treat, in fact they seem a little upset when I don't use the toilet. But it's so much easier and I just wanna play."

And me, I'm tired, worn out, completely just don't want to do this anymore. Maybe going to Grandma's will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! let gramma deal with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...