Thursday, February 5, 2009

6 Months Old


My baby girl is 6 months old. I cannot believe I have had six months with this little wonder already. Time is flying simply way to fast. She rolls over, babbles constantly, sits on her own, sort of eats by a spoon, smiles, laughs, reaches, grabs, doesn't nap worth a crap, but sleeps through the night. When I go to get her in the morning, her eyes lock on me and a huge smile forms on that little mouth. She is so yummy, I do not want this babyhood to end.


Her well-baby check-up was today. She is 26 and a half inches tall and 16.15 pounds. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so adorable!

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

It has gone by way too fast!!! I cant wait till Trey and her can start playing together!!!

Jennifer Blattner said...

They need to have a play date soon!! We need good pics of them before they can realize what we're doing!!!

shanon said...

What a sweetie! I love that her shirt and socks match. =)

top knot extensions said...

I cant believe she is ^ months already!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...