Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lady Maya and Sir Hayden

I've been playing around with Ms. Maya taking her picture. I've got a fun camera and she is now sitting up and being very playful. It's no professional camera by any means, but it's halfway there!
I thought of using my strand of pearls (very cheap pearls) and a "backdrop". I also put her in a dress which I wore at the same age. The things you can do to a baby and there is no complaining! The pics turned out pretty cute.
Then, a friend turned me on to this scrapping website and now I am addicted!!! Thanks Shannon!
Here's my second and third creation. You will probably be seeing lots of these little posts. I may be loosing a lot more sleep!

Here's Number Four: I couldn't not do a Hayden one!!


6 comments:

Angelena said...

Funny, I just bought software less than a week ago so I could start doing some digital scrapbooking. I am afraid to start because I may then stop performing my other important motherly duties.

Jennifer Blattner said...

That's the issue I am having! This one is actually a free online one. I am afraid to buy one, too addicting!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Oh my gosh sooooo freakin cute!!! I know I am addicted now to that too-lol

Anonymous said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DRESS ON MAYA???? that is the cuuutest thing i have ever seen!!! man, she is one well dressed little angel!

Jennifer Blattner said...

You are too sweet!!! The dress was actually mine when I was a baby. My Grandma found it at a boutique in Arizona in 1976 and it is the only article of clothing my mom saved! Isn't it great?!?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...