Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Underwear

Okay, Hayden said a funny thing today. I am trying to keep this more of a family type blog, but instead of starting a new blogsite, I am just going to go with it and post it. Not that it's anything gross or inappropriate, but it may just be a little too much info for some tastes. Oh well, I don't know who all the people are who may log in and check me out anyway, so here goes:

I was going to the bathroom and you know 3 year olds, they follow you. Hayden said to me "Mom, you wear too much underwear." What? "I said, you wear too much underwear, (pointing) that's too much!"
I was wearing a thong.

If that's too much, I don't want to know what the next step down is!
Laughed for a couple minutes at this little man. Where does this stuff come from!?

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

That's hilarious I can't wait till I get those funny comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...