Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Ginny!!!

Today is my Grandma B's 90th birthday!! I can't believe it! She has had so many struggles the last few years, that my family is celebrating whether we are with her or not!
I will be having a glass (or two) of Chardonney this evening to aid in the celebration. That is her favorite. This weekend, she is taking in a show, a little shopping, maybe a movie and a nice hotel stay with her girls; my mom, aunt and a few bottles of Chardonney. She's getting out of "the home" as she likes to call it and enjoying the weekend the way she wants. Wish I could be there...

So, I will raise my glass later on, say "Cheers" and think of all the wonderful times that I have been lucky enough to have with my Grandma in just one third of her lifetime.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...