Friday, September 25, 2009

No you're not Mom

Me: making my adorable wipe holders.

Hayden: playing cars on a ramp with the changing table pad.

Me: "Hayden, don't stand on that chair, go get a different one."

Hayden: "No, this one's fine."

Me: "No, go get a different one because that one isn't safe and you can fall."

Hayden: "No, really, this one's fine I didn't fall."

Me: "Well, I said you need to get a different chair and what I say you do because I am Mom."

Hayden: "No, you're not Mom, you're Babe."


Never got a different chair. Didn't fall.

2 comments:

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Yes. The sweet talk always works!

"May I please have another apple bar my gorgeous mama?"

Anonymous said...

i always think he is a clone of your husband but in this pic he looks so much like you!!

(this is alisha)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...