Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Things on a DAILY basis...

What is it with little boys and using words when they do not need to be used? Lately my posts have been about my son and not my daughter...Why, you may ask, because she is so stinking cute and you want to hear more? Because my son is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lately, all that comes out of my son's mouth are these odd words and phrases. And they are for no apparent reason, with complete inappropriateness (is that a word?) and really, why?

Here we go:

butt

poop (not because he just did)

fart (see above)

eyeball (exactly, HUH?!)

poopoo

BLEHHHHH (complete with tongue hanging out)

Phrases include: "Oh my buuuutt." And yes, there is an extension of the letter U. "Oh my eyeball" Not because something is in there either.

And then there's the jumping off EVERYTHING. Running in the house, talking back, getting sent to the corner, often, Saying "What?" waaayyyy to often and just not being a very nice kid. And spitting!! MAN, spitting in any way he can think of. I am sooo incredibly sick of this one. This little thing here is a main reason for the corner chair now.

AND THEN we go to the doctor this past week and she says she is so impressed with how good he is, how polite, how interesting, how calm, how adorable he is. She doesn't have many patients that are as well behaved as him. Did I bring the same kid with me?! Or does she say that to everyone. She said she doesn't...

But, look at that face.



2 comments:

Stillman Family said...

If it makes you feel any better...my sweet, darling little daughter currently is liking the work "butt crack"...yes...it's lovely to hear that come out of her little girl mouth!

Angelena said...

Paige really liked to say eyeball too. Except she would say "eyeball collie". No idea what she meant by it or if we were just misinterpreting the second word. Regardless, she said it all the time, and it was always who was at the door in knock knock jokes. It is still our family joke to throw the phrase into random conversation. "What do you want on your toast?" "Eyeball collie!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...