Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tickets, get your tickets here!

Hayden asked me yesterday if we could go to Minnesota to see Grandma and Grandpa. I said yes, someday. He wanted to go TODAY! I explained to him that we don't have tickets and we needed to buy tickets in order to go on the plane.
Hayden: "we already have tickets."

Me: "nope, we don't."

Hayden: "yes we do. When Daddy and I went to the Cardinals football game we used tickets. We have those tickets. They are tickets so we can use them for the plane."


3 comments:

Stillman Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Such HANDSOME men you have!!!! LOL

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

I've got some dry cleaning tickets that should get him as far as Amarillo.

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Your family is squeezable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...