Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Cooked

I'm burned out. I'm crabby. I'm tired. I'm simply just not a happy person right now.
Buddy's been working out of town for the past couple months and as thankful as we are that he has a job, it sucks that he's gone throughout the week.
I feel like I'm constantly yelling. I don't mean too, it's just repeating myself isn't working. At all.
I have a two and a half foot shadow following me. All the time. She gets between me and the counter. Grabs my legs for me to pick her up. Just follows me. Everywhere. She's lovely, adorable, sweet, but geez!!
The boy is driving me crazy with questions! I know he's at the age of curiosity and all, but it's never ending.
I have a little diva. A cute diva, but a diva.
I rarely get a potty break to myself.
I can't go to the grocery store because Maya won't stay seated in the cart and Hayden gets crabby cuz he can't get everything he sees. So food gets slim by the end of the week. I seriously dread having to take them both. It's not a happy experience.
So, I am done with my crabby rant. Sometimes things just need to get out. It may not have made much sense and I'm good with that. I'm just tired, just burned out and still crabby. Hopefully the dark cloud lifts soon and I improve my mood. Right now, I'm a big gloom.
Don't get me wrong, I love my kids dearly. They do make me smile and laugh everyday. I am just in desperate need of a break. I don't want to sound like the total bitch mom who doesn't appreciate her family, I just needed a rant.

2 comments:

LeahL said...

Been there, totally understand. Although my husband doesn't work out of town, I don't see him awake from Tuesday to Saturday. It makes for long weeks sometimes. Hang in there it will get better.

Anonymous said...

hugs to you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...