Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Super H


It's tough being a 4 year old boy at home with a sister and mom. I have been sewing skirts and doing hair bows and bracelets for Maya. It was very obvious that Hayden felt a little left out. He asked for a bracelet, but Swarovski crystals are just not masculine. I did make him a necklace, but he seems less than impressed with it.

I follow a sewing blog whose author makes superhero capes. I figured I could find a pattern somewhere and make that for H. He was very excited about it.

With a little research, I came up with a pattern. I figured reversible was doable. He told me what he wanted on it and voila!
He really is excited about it! I got lots of Thanks, Mom's. :)

And, later that day...

I couldn't help myself. I had some leftover trim from her lamp in her room and a crown template....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Too Cute!! I love the trim on Mya's. Spelling?? ( I told you im bad @ names)
Why can I not sew??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...