Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lucky in Love

I don't know why, but I am seriously lucky to have these two little people in my life. Not only are they completely adorable, they are fun, happy, healthy and lovely. The days/weeks/months go by and I wish I could make it stop. Stop them from growing so stinking fast. Stop them from learning so dang quick. Just stop for a minute and let me take it all in.
I want to bottle up the laughter, smiles, smells (the good ones), the joy. But, sadly, I cannot.
Bring on our amazing photographer, Jackie Lindfors, and I do kinda get the bottled up feeling of their little personalities.
Some of these pics aren't even edited!! They were taken right in our development at the main drive in and in our neighbors courtyard. Seriously, she is amazing.






1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Super cute!!!! Its so hard to choose...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...