Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baby it's cold outside, but they love it!

I made a trip to the Thrift store in Olivia today. I was on a hunt for boots for Hayden as he has been begging for some for three days! I lucked out and found some a little big, but he will be able to wear them next year, so all is good. I even picked up a pair of snowpants for Maya. $9 well spent.
After begging, whining, beggin some more, finally cleaning up toys and stopping whining, we broke out the sled. They loved it and I got a good workout in. Pulling over 70 pounds through snow covered streets isn't as easy as it may look. We had fun though. Totally worth it.
It's obviously not a fashion show here. Red jacket, light pink snowpants, dark pink boots. But do you see that smile?! She loves her little ensemble from head to toe!
Maya's hands were up like this through most of the ride. A few times I caught her with them on the ground shoveling through the snow.

See, I'm here too! Not quite the pic I was going for, but can you tell how cold it is? It was about 16 degrees when we were out. It's Christmastime and it's worth it.

2 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Ohhhh I am so jealous of your white Christmas!!!!

Rachel said...

Wow- that's awesome! I wish we could get just one snowstorm a year that looked like that...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...