Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ya, stop it.

See that face? That sweet looking, adorable round face with the blue eyes and Shirley Temple curls? Well, that little face is about all that is saving her from being shipped UPS to Minnesota early!
I used the "b" word to describe her a couple times in the past week. Demanding, crabby, whiney, intolerable and annoying. That about sums it up. Maya's 2 year molars have decided to come at an inopportune time: moving/packing/painting/stressfilled time.
Hayden was never a bad teether. I hardly knew he was teething until I realized he wasn't quite himself, not crabby, just a little off and bam, there was a tooth. This girl is a bear (not the "b" word I used). She is constantly demanding gum or her NUK and I realize why, but if you could hear it, you would understand. And when you're driving and cannot find a darn thing or reach a thing, it's worse.
I know this phase will pass, as they all do, but this one is dragging on a bit too long for my taste. The only good thing that has come out of this week is she does want to snuggle at bedtime. She gets on the couch and says, "Snuggle Mama." I love when she calls me "Mama", she says it so cute. For Maya, who never, I repeat, never sits still, this is amazing. I am eating that up. The rest of the bitchiness can go back into hiding.
Oops, did I just say that?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...