Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Snowy Day

The kids literally begged me this morning to go and play in the snow! These two are born and raised Arizonans, but do have that Minnesota blood running through them. Hayden is pretty much begging for a pair of boots, but my little hometown has no clothing store and the little place that just might have them, does not. We may need to venture into "the city" (Willmar) to find some. :)
Surprisingly jackets, hats and gloves went on without a fuss and they could hardly wait for me to get my jacket on too. Both of them dove their hands into the white stuff. Their feet kicked at it and sprayed snow everywhere. They walked into the snow, threw it, jumped in, ran, and didn't want to go inside. I was freezing and they wanted to stay at it.
Then tonight, my dad had to do a little shoveling; he only had one foot in his boot when these two were standing next to him and begging to go watch. Bundled up again, they repeated what they did this morning. This was only day one. Tomorrow, we may take out the sled!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...