Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stripper

It's official. Maya can no longer go with just a diaper on. She strips. She is also able to shrug off her shirt and shorts if they are loose enough and have no hardware. Hayden never even attempted the removal of his diapers. Maybe it's a girl thing?

Case Number 1: See picture.
I had just left her pants off. Let's face it, sometimes it's just to hard to put them back on especially if you know you will not be venturing out. I saw her strip off her shirt. Ok, fine, she's hot, it's okay.
As I am loading pop in the fridge, she comes barreling down the hallway cheering, smiling and carrying her diaper. She drops it on the floor and gets herself into the fridge.
At one point, she turns around, presses her little tush against the drawer and says, "Mommy, cold!!"


Case Number 2:
Basically the same; too lazy to put pants back on, no shirt. But, this time she comes running to me with her diaper proclaiming, "Poop! Poop!!" As my eyes double in size and my mind starts racing, I see the diaper and it's clear. Whew!

Case Number 3: and I think the most important.
I put Miss M down with a shirt and diaper. It's been hot and figured it'd feel better than shorts on top of that. I was getting ready when Maya awoke from her nap. Hayden offered to go and get her and I said sure.
Then I hear it. Hayden's running feet coming back to my bathroom.
"MOM!! You have to get Maya she has poop!"
'oh crap'
I brace myself for what I could see. I am picturing a horrible mess, a horrible smell, just all around horribleness.
Man, was I lucky! Maya was just sitting there on top of her diaper, with it open and just staring at the happening in her diaper. She just looked at me, said "poop" and let me close it up and take her out.

HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Don't you strip before standing in the fridge? Seems like a normal thing to do to me...

:)

top knot extensions said...

Now you know why my kids were naked every second of being at home when we lived by you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...