Thursday, October 21, 2010

10-21-2000

10 years!! Buddy and I got married ten years ago today! The day was perfect, warm for October in Minnesota, a little windy but lovely. Everything went perfect, except for me kinda crying up the aisle. Tears of joy, of course. This was the only day I have called Buddy by his real name with a smile on my face. (only called him Christopher John when he doesn't listen...HA!)
I love you, Babe! Thank you for the last ten years. I look forward to the next ten and more!! As your father-in-law said in his speech at the reception, "I am just tickled" (to be your wife)!
Man, we look young!! Oh the hair and makeup of the year 2000... Obviously the digital age had not arrived yet. :) My scanner is not compatible with my laptop so I was left with taking a picture of my pictures.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!! Oddly enough, this is the second 10 year anniversary blog post I've read today! Must have been a popular wedding day...

Our 10 year is coming up in March... when I'll be a lovely 3 months post-partum and oh-I-so-hope sleeping through the night... oh well. We'll celebrate at 11 years!

Shannon Smith said...

I did not even know that was his name lol--CONGRATS!!!!

top knot extensions said...

CONGRATS!!! I think you guys look just the same...well with different hair and make up, but really havent aged at all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...