Saturday, October 30, 2010

Someone's Tired

Remember a few posts ago I mentioned Hayden falling asleep on the stairs? Here's the event of tonight:
He was again falling asleep on the couch so we sent him up to get PJ's on. Buddy and I were watching a movie and began to notice that we heard no noise and Hayden had not come back down. Buddy decided to take a break for ice cream, so I started to head upstairs to check on Hayden. I was picturing him lying on his bed, half dressed and passed out. Just as I move from the kitchen area to the next room with the stairs, Buddy says, "Now watch, he probably fell asleep on the stairs again."
At that exact moment, I burst out laughing because this is what I saw:In the twenty minutes or so he was here, he had moved his head; see the carpet imprint?!

Seriously, he was there at least twenty minutes! The Dude was out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...