Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sleeping Patterns

I know my parents did this to me a couple times as a kid. They took pictures of me while I slept if I happened to be in a funny position. I used to line up my Cabbage Patch Kids every night on the pillow next to me and they would rotate every night so they all had equal nights sleeping by me. I remember doing this and I know there is a picture out there that proves it too.

My kids don't do this, yet. But I do find them in some funny/crazy/cute positions. Tonight Hayden fell asleep on the couch next to me and I woke him up long enough for him to make it to the landing on the stairs and fall asleep again. On the stairs!

Because of this, I thought about all the times I have taken pics of the kiddos sleeping and I think I have taken a good compilation of these throughout the year, the latest being Hayden last night.Yes, his room is pink and brown with red sheets. Don't judge, it's a rental and I am not gonna paint! I might add that the ceiling is the same lovely shade of pink. Not so lovely.

The other night I found Maya sleeping with her shirt half off and her legs tucked up as so. Her eyes started to open because of the beep my camera makes when it locks onto something.

Hayden often falls asleep before he goes to bed. Case in point:

Maya just looks so cute sleeping cuz she's still little.

This one looks like he's sleeping with an imaginary friend. His arm/hand are curled just so...Miss is all cuddled up with her bears.

I just can't resist taking pics when they sleep. They can't run away, they can't make a goofy face. They look so peaceful, serene and sweet. Plus, they are growing so fast I have to take them while they still want me checking on them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...